Hello All! I am in the market for a new 12" iBook. I wanted to buy it a couple months ago, but I decided to wait until MWSF just incase there was something as non-earthshaking as a proce drop. With MWSF secrets now out, and no iBook announcement, I was wondering if now was the time to buy? I have been stalling for sometime now, to insure I wouldn't miss a price drop or revision by a couple of days. People have said for me to just shut up and buy the damn thing, but I just cant until I get some indication from this savvy community that there wont be any iBook news for a while. So if anyone sees a potential announcement in the next month re: iBook, please voice! I am a poor lowly student who really needs a laptop, but doesn't want to get burned by missing a price drop! HELP! BTW: specs i'm looking at... 12" 60GB HD upgrade AirPort Card upgrade Thanks!