Lose A list feature when you upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by flatfoot99, Sep 13, 2012.

1. flatfoot99 Guest

Just did a test run on AT&T and added a iphone 4s to my cart. After going through the motions, last screen warned me that I will lose my A list feature if I continue...

2. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

3. flatfoot99 thread starter Guest

it's a previous feature that let you add up to 10 phone numbers that you can call that won't count against your minutes.

4. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

Ah...that explains why I was ignorant of it. If I use 15 minutes a month of talk time, that's a lot for me. I guess I use my iPhone less as a phone than its other uses ;)

5. blevins321 macrumors 68030

They sorta made it unnecessary when they made any-provider mobile calling included unlimited with their texting plan. Now anytime minutes only matter when calling landlines.

6. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

Unless you changed your voice plan to a lower plan, your A list features should stay the same.

7. flatfoot99 thread starter Guest

It was just a test run, but I did hit the option at the top to use current plan. When I was at the check out screen, that's when it showed that warning.

8. flatfoot99 thread starter Guest

anyone else notice it after preordering? I ordered through apple and didnt see any warning this time. Losing this will really hurt my minutes.