Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pilotError

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2006
Long Island
Maybe that cave they found the bodies in was really a Subway Entrance?

Lost Island has been on Governors Island this whole time! LOL
The water color was a dead giveaway

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
What makes anyone think this has anything to do with Lost?

no way

My guess is that this is the big screen remake of Rampage (that old Video game)

Godzilla is the obvious choice, but they did that already a few times over...so I'm sticking with Rampage

Lost?

not a chance

Dandaman

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2004
soCal
well, i think the only connection to lost is that this movie is also produced by JJ Abrams. I thought that's why this thread was directed to lost fans.

daniel

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
well, i think the only connection to lost is that this movie is also produced by JJ Abrams. I thought that's why this thread was directed to lost fans.

Well, apparently there are conspiracy theories on the net (based on the makers of the film and the kind of ridiculous associations I facetiously mentioned in my last post) that this movie is somehow connected plotwise to Lost.... No one really knows too much about it.

I don't suspect it's going to be a straight remake of anything (i.e. Rampage). I think it might be very derivative but it'll be its own entity. Who knows why its operating under a codename or so much secrecy, though. Probably trying to join the social, just like Microsoft. :D

drugs!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 21, 2007
I didn't say this had anything to do with lost. Whats so hard to understand that JJ Abrams fans as a result of lost may also be interested in a movie he's involved with.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.