Lost phone - get phone number of person

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mujiphone, Oct 18, 2015.

1. mujiphone macrumors newbie

Good afternoon, please help.

Today i lost my iPhone and now is battery down, so find my iphone via iCloud isn't updated.

Is any chance to get photo with front webcam or can i get number of another user, if he keep me logged at the iCloud? Or do you another tip, what is possible to do?

Patrik

2. rigormortis, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015

rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

go to find my iPhone on iCloud.com
    put the iPhone in lost mode
    click on notify when found

and it will email you if someone finds it and charges it. i think thats the best you can do

if your asking how to get phone numbers off of a lost phone, your phone directory is at www.icloud.com

if you report the phone to the phone company as lost and they de-activate the sims card it will hinder you finding it. so i would keep that phone active a while longer

once you give up and think you will never get your phone back, then erase the iPhone from www.icloud.com ( find my iPhone ) but do not remove it from your account. that will cause the iPhone to put a phone number on its lock screen in case anyone finds it

whatever you do , do not remove that phone from your iCloud account

3. rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

if you put it in lost mode, and notify when found i think that is what you do and it will show a phone number to call you when it turns on

i think it will still show a number if you erase it. but you won't be able to track it anymore

never click on remove unless you voluntarily sell or give away phone

i guess if u decide to erase it, then u call the phone company and de-activate the sim

4. GreyOS macrumors 68030

GreyOS

5. rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

apologies. i don't know how that typo got out ! twice even