Lou Dobbs Doxxes Trump Accuser

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
A true American dick. Hope they fire his ass.

Shortly after it was noticed that Fox Business host Lou Dobbs had tweeted out personal information of one of the women who had accused Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual contact in a bombshell New York Times report, Twitter reacted with disgust.

While the original tweet that Dobbs quoted was eventually deleted, it did stay up on Dobbs’ timeline for a at least two hours, being shared hundreds of times prior to being wiped out.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fire-him-twitter-reacts-to-fox-host-lou-dobbs-doxxing-trump-accuser/

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
At the very least he should be fired, Fox News needs to do the right thing here for a change.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Ah. I only saw the tweet on that link that mentioned Clinton Foundation ties.
He quoted a conspiracy nut who claimed that her number was the same as the Clinton Foundation's. Neither the nut nor Dobbs bothered to read the full number, which in reality only shared the first few digits. (Them both being Manhattan numbers)

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
I never had mine out. As for the other SJW's like Joy Reid, that's all them.
And the last time they tweeted out the number and address of a victim of sexual assault was? Please stop with false equivalencies, this is why your candidate is in free fall.

Reactions: Eraserhead

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
He quoted a conspiracy nut who claimed that her number was the same as the Clinton Foundation's. Neither the nut nor Dobbs bothered to read the full number, which in reality only shared the first few digits. (Them both being Manhattan numbers)
"The problem with the internet is that so much that is there isn't true."
-Abraham Lincoln

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
And the last time they tweeted out the number and address of a victim of sexual assault was? Please stop with false equivalencies, this is why your candidate is in free fall.
My candidate? I have said numerous times on this forum that I don't support him.

Try again.