love it when republicans are in office.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Mar 16, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

why?

media gets involved
    people get involved
    courts get involved.

democrats can bomb as they see fit. spend as they see fit, crap on the constitution as they see fit and little to nothing gets done, hell plenty engage in serious mental gymnastics trying to justify anything the democrats do. delete 30k e-mails & setup your own private server to avoid FOIA request? no problem. get a Russian bribe so they get Uranium? no problem......

with republicans we have SOME semblance of checks & balances, with democrats? nope.

Cheeto Hitler 2020 :D

2. rdrr macrumors 6502a

rdrr

If you say so. Based on your view, I just see how divided this country is.

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

if I say so?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O it's based on FACTS.

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

2 million emails pertaining to the Iraq War lead up were erased from a private server the Bush administration was using. Where's your outrage at the trillions of dollars pissed away and millions of lives ruined? Not a peep from the media on that, after all.

You're right, the population tends to settle down a bit during Democratic administrations, which is why so much ******** corporate giveaways get passed under them. NAFTA, the ACA, etc. All republican plans, all it takes is a corporate democrat in office to sign them. ;)

Perhaps we can stop the BS D vs. R and instead realize it's D$ & R$?

5. rdrr, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017

rdrr macrumors 6502a

rdrr

Sure, you have listed some facts, but your opinion that things are so much better is just that, an opinion. There are plenty of FACTS to go around. Not going to get into who has the bigger crook, because quite frankly it's a useless debate. There is enough hypocrisy on both sides to go around.

6. HEK Suspended

HEK

Yes but what kind of facts? Actual facts, alternate facts you have to be more specific now..:D

7. Huntn macrumors Pentium

Huntn

You must also love it when the inept general is put in charge and tries to lead his army off the nearest cliff because the results are stellar.. :rolleyes:

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

touche :(

OCLUELESS????? yeah his red line was a joke......

9. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

so you've given up on the idea of trying to convince people you're not partisan :p

obviously his "facts" are the pre-factual kind :D

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

does not matter what I do, people will paint me in the light that makes them feel better because they can't handle facts, real ones not the ones cheeto hitler uses :p

11. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

well, you always say your wife tells you that you're always wrong......and certainly she would know........unless you're calling your wife a liar :p

12. vrDrew macrumors 65816

This is an absolutely absurd argument.

It's akin to suggesting that you would improve your health by intentionally getting cancer or heart disease. People go to the doctor more frequently if they are suffering from a disease.

People protest in the streets, write their Congressman, and file lawsuits in Federal court against unconstitutional Executive Orders when the people in power are doing them harm.

The America people enjoyed eight years of relative "health" and sanity during the Obama Administration. Because, for better or worse, he improved the economy, lowered the deficit, kept us out of large-scale wars, and improved access to healthcare for tens of millions of Americans.

I cannot comprehend the twisted psychology that thinks we can improve upon that by electing a pathological liar; a sexual degenerate; a kleptocrat of unprecedented proportions; and a racist demagogue to replace him.

13. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

indefinite detention w/o trial was signed into law................. and he got away with doing so as well as bombing the crap out of the M-E as he saw fit.
    cheeto hitler can't even delete tweets.........

courts have stepped in to stop trump so it just goes to show you have no clue what you are talking about.
    then why did democrats put hillary at the top of the ticket?

14. kobalap macrumors 6502

Well, so far:
    So, everything he does cuts my taxes. For as much as I hate the guy, I can't complain about him putting money in my pockets.

15. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Ah, the truth has been revealed; @jkcerda favors the masochist form of government. Life for him is best when the citizens can scream in pain as their government makes their life hell. The louder the screams, the better!

16. kobalap macrumors 6502

The ones that will be screaming the loudest will be some of the people who voted for him. Chickens coming home to roost as they say.

17. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

yeah, exactly :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

When did we start talking about Bill Clinton?

Pathological liar? "I did not have sex with that woman".
    Sexual degenerate? Adulterer. Rapist. Shove cigars into Monica's you know what.
    Racist? Denies his own black son.
    Kleptocrat? Obama was the best at this but I think it applies to all presidents since bush 1.

19. Herdfan macrumors 6502

If almost doubling* the Federal Debt is lowering the deficit, I would hate to think how bad it would have been had he not lowered it.

And by doubling it I mean he added as much as every President before him.

Yes the economy improved, but from a very low point when he took office. His overall annual growth rate was still lower for any 2-term President - EVER.

And yes he improved access for many to health care, but also made it very unaffordable for millions of other Americans (the ones who pay for it)

20. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Obama is why the Great Recession wasn't the Great Depression II.... at least not yet.

21. Nefilim Suspended

Do you have evidence for that "black son" (no the mental cripples from Infowars aren't a source)

Do you have evidence for him being a "rapist"?

How do you view pig Trump considering his pretty frequent lies, if you think that Bill Clinton is a "pathological liar" based on... one lie?

22. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

If you think Clinton only lied about infidelity once then there's some great bridge front property I can sell you. If we are to believe the Trump accusers I think we need to believe the Clinton accusers as well. I also don't think we should discount the fact that Clinton paid off some of his accusers IIRC.

I'm not a fan of Trump through and through. I disapprove of the partisan crap mostly. The media is way up Trumps ass it they gave Hillary and Obama a pass. I really just want all these politicians treated the same. You can't ignore one rape accusation and shine a light on another. You can't point out every little lie of Trumps while ignoring Obamas.

Hold all these pigs to the same standard.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 16, 2017 ---
    Oh, I love these.

Trump is why a comet didn't plow into the earth and send it hurtling into the sun.

23. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

I think many missed the good point made by the OP and used it for yet another opportunity to spew out their talking points like they are still stuck on tilt for 3 months and counting.

I agree with the OP. The fact is Republicans get a lot more accomplished when they let a Democrat do it for them and as a bonus close to zero kickback from it.

24. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Obama did his best stimulate the economy during the great Recession, and to some extent the recovery can be directly attributable to his policies. Trump will trigger trade wars, just like the 1930's if he is not careful. There is nothing cosmic about it, except for Trump's hubris and foolishness.

25. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Wow. Really? Trump will trigger a trade war? You better call the Fed right away and warm them. Also, who will win the Super Bowl next year? I want to place my bet now. Can you also tell us who will win Survivor and will Rick kill Negan?

For f***s sake.