LOVE the white!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wiivile, Sep 21, 2012.

1. wiivile macrumors regular

i just went to the apple store and got to check out the black and white iphone 5's for the first time, and i gotta say the white looks far better. all the businessmen were attracted to the black ones in the store, of course, but to me it looked far worse overall. the white one looked clean, elegant, and no fingerprints/smudges.

the black iphone 5 just didn't look like an apple product. it looks all black due to the dark slate color, and i found the screen smudged even more than normal. nothing on the white phone smudged at all. not to mention scuff-gate...

i'm ordering white now... i think it looks FAR better.

the only "pro" the black iphone has over the white, i would imagine, is that it is better if you plan on watching the phone for a long time... like watching a movie or a tv show. like a television, a black border is best for this. but for typical iphone usage, the white border is fine and it just looks much better.

2. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I haven't seen a black unit in person yet, so I can't comment in terms of a comparison. I can say that I am really happy with the white. It just seems lighter (figuratively) and more whimsical.

3. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

Glad you decided on a personal preference. I personally prefer black.

4. allistera macrumors regular

I have the black phone, and it looks amazing, love the two tones of black on the back. Personal preference though.

5. cynerjist macrumors regular

Lol