Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BiigBiscuit

macrumors member
Aug 23, 2011
Don't very much like the front, but I like the sides/back. Very reminiscent of the first iPhone but sleeker.

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
I like the back. An homage to the original iPhone would always be welcome. Very classy.

I would hate to lose the home button, though. I don't like the front at all.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Looks awesome! I know this shows off only the phone but with the increased screen size you would expect better use of the real estate.

I would be stoked if this is what the iPhone 6 looked liked :)

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Just a brush here, another color there, not groundbreaking.

In other words, very Apple.

I could see something like this happening, but much cleaner and Apple-like. It looks too Android to me.

Android? Android is an OS. This concept looks more Apple than any HTC/Samsung/Motorola. Seems you haven't spent much time looking at an iPhone.

it looks strange... but I like it very much!
Strange? Really? It has 99% of every other iPhone's design DNA.

Don't very much like the front, but I like the sides/back. Very reminiscent of the first iPhone but sleeker.
The front is um, a piece of glass with rounded corners. What's not to like?

You people crack me up. If this thing was announced tomorrow exactly as shown, you'd all be in line for it on launch day, tongues wagging. This might be the sleekest iPhone concept I've ever seen, and the most respectful of the iPhone's design philosophy and heritage. But is it good enough for you guys? Noooo. Nothing ever is.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.