Lsd

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by TSE, Jun 27, 2012.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

Planning on taking a small hit of LSD sometime next week.

Already have a tripsitter, girl I trust. We are going to the middle of nowhere on a clear night.

Any tips? Any experiences? Any what not to dos?

2. leftywamumonkey macrumors 6502a

leftywamumonkey

If the girl is watching you, who's watching the girl?

3. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but this is the same girl that I had to walk across campus, pick up her unconscious, drunk body off the stairs of a frathouse... We have become really good friends since. She said she would do me a favor, and she said she doesn't want me to get hurt. :)

4. Dewroo macrumors regular

Dewroo

Having a trip sitter is an extremely good idea. and you totally trust her, so you'll end up having a good time.

5. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

6. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    If you can go into it light-hearted and in a fun mood it should be great.

Enjoy and let us know how it goes :D

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

So the girl you picked up face down on some steps is going to babysit you while you trip? Interesting.

Never done LSD so I can't give any tips.

8. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

Have some diazepam with you to bring you down if things too wild. Otherwise, enjoy your first trip.

9. dauber macrumors regular

dauber

TSE - aside from having a beer when I was 18, I never touched any contraband chemicals in my life, but I am curious about the ol' 25...which, from what I understand, is nowadays a LOT less potent than back in its heyday.

Let us know how it goes!

10. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Good choice. She sounds very trustworthy and responsible.

11. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

have you tried any other drugs beforehand? It sounds a bit dangerous if you are starting with LSD.... also no offense but the girl doesn't sound that trustworthy.... and lastly how well do you know that strip of nowhere in case your tripsitter ditches or worse.... :confused:

12. Crazy Badger macrumors 65816

Crazy Badger

In the right environment LSD can be a fantastic experience, but it can also be a living nightmare! Too unpredictable for me, but when it's good it's very good! Hope you enjoy...

13. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

That event where I had to pick her up was when she first started drinking and was stupid and inexperienced. She never really had a problem after that.

All I've ever done is drink occasionally, so it should be interesting.

If I'm feeling a little nervous beforehand, will this effect it? I mean, who the hell wouldn't be a little nervous before taking LSD?

14. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

If you have to ask for advice on taking LSD on an internet forum, you probably shouldn't be taking LSD.

15. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Thank you.

16. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Right or he could just ask the guy he bought it from, I am sure he packages all his stuff with FDA approved labels and warnings.

17. Theclamshell macrumors 68030

when you go on car forums so much you figure this thread is about a limited slip differential.........

18. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Same here, that includes marijuana. I've never been so bored in my life that I have felt the urge to enhance it with drugs.

That being said, I don't even like taking prescription medicine. I was given hydrocodone once after surgery and I took 2 or 3 pills before deciding I preferred the pain over the effects of the drug.

19. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

I was given those once, I won't buy them again. I couldn't feel any effects at all, including pain relief. I might as well have been eating Tic Tacs.

20. Surely Guest

Surely

I think that he really really wanted to brag/tell the forums that he was going to be taking LSD and decided that this thread topic was the best way. :D

I regret never trying LSD when I was younger.....

21. leekohler, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012

leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

LSD was my drug of choice in college. I even used to trip and go to my philosophy classes. :) I loved it back then. At one point I just never felt like doing it again. I think I'd die if I did it now. ;)

Anyway, have fun- you'll never view the world in the same way again. My advice is to start sometime around noon. That way, when you come down, it'll be around 11 or midnight. Do it at night and it'll throw your body off as you will be up all night.

22. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'm concerned about this scenario.

LSD will take whatever is in your brain and magnify it incredibly. Do you have feelings for your tripsitter? Does she have feelings for you? I'm concerned that if this issue isn't out in the open you're setting yourself up for major awkwardness ... which on LSD is not a good idea.

I'm also curious about the "middle of nowhere on a clear night" thing. LSD will last 6-8 hours and you won't be sleeping. What does one do in the middle of nowhere on a clear night? I mean ... besides having sex (see paragraph above).

I'm with Lee. Starting during the day seems like a better idea to me.

23. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Only thing I hope is you have real LSD. Lots of research chemicals out there that are passed off as LSD.

If it's bitter when you put in your mouth, you probably got RC'd.

24. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

If this doesn't go well, you could try bath salts.

25. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

Lol. Hell yeah. :D

Didn't come into this forum to brag. I'm pretty sure I have a terrible reputation on these forums from some of my threads I've made in the past. I just remember reading a lot of people on these forums have used it before and honestly I would rather take advice from middle aged people who grew up in the 60's and 70's than some 20 year old "veteran" of the trade.

How do I know if I got the real stuff or not?

Taking it at noon sounds good.