Lte service areas for at&t

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bulldog Dave, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bulldog Dave macrumors member

I live in central Maryland and don't have Lte here yet. The Baltimore,DC area does. Anyone hearing any rumors about AT&T extending Lte in this area?

2. E pow macrumors newbie

E pow

I live in Cincinnati and we just got LTE (AT&T) Friday 9/21 on launch day. Reports said we weren't suppose to get it until the end of 2012. It was a surprise to me when it popped up on my screen. I think the carriers are pushing it out in the areas that don't have it ahead of schedule with the iPhone 5 released now.

3. TC25 macrumors 68020

I wonder if there's any information about AT&Ts LTE rollout plans on the ATT site? Like maybe a list of cities that already have it and the ones that are scheduled this year. Nah, too simple. Asking on MR makes more sense.

4. formulatwo macrumors member

Here's the link to ATT's LTE rollout cities: http://www.att.com/network/availableCitiesModal.html

5. Bulldog Dave thread starter macrumors member

Well so far all I have is 4g.I read somewhere that it's on it's way here but the article didnt say when.Haven't been anywhere yet that has Lte to try it out.They say it is awesome,super fast.How's yours working?

----------

Darn formulatwo, doesn't say anything about coming soon to my area of Maryland.Not to unusual tho we are usually last to get all the new technology.

6. formulatwo macrumors member

You'll have to take a trip to Boston ;)