LTE Update...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SRLMJ23, Jul 14, 2013.

1. SRLMJ23 macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

The Utica, NY and Rome NY area LTE has been turned on as of this afternoon. Utica & Rome is near Syracuse, NY about 45 minutes east of Syracuse. It's about time AT&T got on it here, we were a top market without LTE.

I can't remember if there is a post where this info is supposed to go so if so Mods please move it, thanks!

2. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

Damn so jealous! I live in Westchester so close to the city and still don't LTE, makes me so frustrated you have LTE and I don't :-/

3. SRLMJ23 thread starter macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

Yeah, I would think you guys would have it down there…weird. It's all about what's around you. In our area we have 6 colleges so I am actually surprised we did not get it sooner.

I just hope I do not wake up tomorrow and it's off because they were just doing network tests. Today was the Boilermaker, which is a huge Distance Run where people from all over the country and world come to run so I hope it wasn't turned on just because of that!

4. fiveighthree macrumors newbie

I am guessing it was a test? I live in Rome and never saw LTE pop up on my iPhone 5 and the best I show now is 4G.

5. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

We already have a thread with all AT&T LTE spottings. Let's keep it together to make it easier for everywhere

6. pnoyblazed macrumors 6502a

yea tell me about it, rockland county has no AT&T LTE either

7. Delorean2006 macrumors 6502a

I went to school in Albany and they've had it for a while now, with Utica especially being around there im surprised that it didnt happen sooner either, I just know when 3G was on its rollout down here, we had it at least 1-2 years before up there, just makes me frustrated everyday, oh well