Lucky Labs Tru Skin Carbon Fiber Skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by El3ctronics, May 18, 2011.

1. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

I'm about to order this skin but can anyone comment on the quality, fit and feel? I like the fact that it's real carbon and it looks great on their site but would like some opinions from people who have it (if possible). Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

I can't comment on the actual skin since I don't have it but all of their others are amazing. Great quality and they really do last if you're not reckless with your phone. Make sure you use this coupon code: sitelaunch35. It'll give you 35% off your purchase.

3. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

It keeps saying that "Coupon code "sitelaunch35" is not valid." Any ideas?

4. -y0- macrumors 6502

-y0-

I have it and like it. It's pretty good quality and value.

5. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

Can anyone compare the Tru Skin real carbon fiber to the Teksure textured sticker? I'm not sure which I like better so some real world opinions would be helpful!

6. -y0- macrumors 6502

-y0-

The carbon is thicker with a smooth, shiny coating like the teksure got a clear coat on it. It's also a lil' thicker.

7. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

Here's the email I was sent a while ago: "To say thanks for all of your support, and to celebrate the launch of our new site, we're offering a coupon code worth 35% off any one order from our official website (not the Etsy shop). This code is good until Sunday, May 27th. Enter the code sitelaunch35 in your shopping cart to enjoy some Lucky Labs goodness. Once again, thank you SO much for all you do and we look forward to bringing you some more cools stuff soon!"

8. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

For some reason it wasn't working on the site but when I called them, they applied the discount for me. Good customer service.

9. Goldinboy17 macrumors 65816

Goldinboy17

They have the best. One of my skins was damaged when the envelope it was sent in was folded by the USPS and they promptly replaced it.

10. treeoflife macrumors member

Glad it worked out cuz u r paying for your item. Who wan'ts a damaged product when didn't even have the chance to use it?? How's the quality of the item though?

11. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

Weird that there isn't ONE youtube video of the Tru Skin. Nobody here has one that they can review?

12. Kenji458 macrumors member

TruSkin Fibreglass

Just received and installed my Fibreglass; however, there are several markings and rough spots on the back.

I've emailed Steven and asked him if there are others who had these issues with the back.

Otherwise, it's a very nice back to have for your iphone~ :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]