Lucky me

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WRXiceman, Sep 21, 2012.

1. WRXiceman macrumors 6502

WRXiceman

I must be one of the few who have received an iPhone 5 with not one single issue. It has no dents, scratches or anything like that out of the box and no defects with the screen.

Just seems like an incredibly well built Apple product.

Feels more sturdy than my old 4S.

Also, just want to mention how impressed I am with the new earphones (I refuse to call them EarPods). They sound so much better than the previous sets. The bass is deeper, mids and highs are clearer and cleaner, overall sound quality is much better and makes music more enjoyable. Also, they do not fall out!! Big bonus.

I'm extremely pleased with my new iPhone 5 and definitely feel that I have my money's worth.

Anyone else received a perfect iPhone 5?

2. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

I was dreading coming home today. I was reading the blogs and comments on MR and was getting paranoid. I didn't want to go home to open the box because I have bad luck, and I know it would have a defect. I opened it up and looked at it as if I was a forgery inspector. No issues so far. I'm lucky this time. Last year my 4s home button had chip marks around the rim. two week lead time to get the new 4s.

3. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

me!

4. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

I had no issues whatsoever. I guess I it lucky.

But...I'm not all that thrilled with how it feels. I think it may be a little too light and thin, for my taste. Doesn't feel as solid and sturdy as my 4S did. Plus the plasticky feel of it on the backside also feels so-so. I havent used a case for my last two iPhones but I'm definitely gonna put this one in a case.

5. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

Mine is beautiful - no issues. And I even managed to wrestle it out of a disastrous case without scuffing it. I think the people who have gotten scuffs out of the box are probably dealing with phones that met up with some kind of issue on the assembly line. With thousands and thousands coming through - missing a few here and there wouldn't be hard. I also want to caution people to remember that the noise on the internet generally doesn't reflect the majority. (I remember saying this exact same thing after the iPhone 4 release!)