Lufkin licker

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
This is TEXAS! She should count herself lucky we don't execute her.o_O

Yeah, 20 year seems excessive for tainting ice cream. BUT, the fact that she encouraged other morons on social media to copy her actions, 20 years sounds about right. As Napoleon Bonaparte once noted, in order to punish less often, it's necessary to punish more severely. This will set an example for those on social media. I've seen a lot of copy cat stupidity on social media (cat breading, drawing eyebrows on babies/pets, throwing cheese at babies), but most of those were harmless. This is a huge health risk.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
This is TEXAS! She should count herself lucky we don't execute her.o_O

Yeah, 20 year seems excessive for tainting ice cream. BUT, the fact that she encouraged other morons on social media to copy her actions, 20 years sounds about right. As Napoleon Bonaparte once noted, in order to punish less often, it's necessary to punish more severely. This will set an example for those on social media. I've seen a lot of copy cat stupidity on social media (cat breading, drawing eyebrows on babies/pets, throwing cheese at babies), but most of those were harmless. This is a huge health risk.
There was an idiot on Walmart using mouth wash and spitting it back in already.
Let’s do 40 years now

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
She will almost certainly ultimately be charged or plead guilty to a lesser offense. To prove the second degree felony in the arrest warrant requires that she be found to have "alter[ed] or add[ed] a foreign substance to a consumer product to make it probable that the consumer product will cause serious bodily injury." I don't think any prosecutor will risk losing in front of a jury because they can't prove that licking ice cream can be expected to "cause serious bodily injury."

[And, it turns out that she's a minor, so she won't even initially be charged with the second degree felony.]

Reactions: ronntaylor

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
She will almost certainly ultimately be charged or plead guilty to a lesser offense. To prove the second degree felony in the arrest warrant requires that she be found to have "alter[ed] or add[ed] a foreign substance to a consumer product to make it probable that the consumer product will cause serious bodily injury." I don't think any prosecutor will risk losing in front of a jury because they can't prove that licking ice cream can be expected to "cause serious bodily injury."

[And, it turns out that she's a minor, so she won't even initially be charged with the second degree felony.]
40 years probation then

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
20 years for a teenager being dumb. Wow.
No 20 year for ENCOURAGING others to be dumb as well. Licking ice cream and putting it back deserves an ear boxing at most, a smack of the head at the least. Getting others to follow your bad example, that's is worthy of severe punishment. Even the Lawd Jeezus believed in dealing harshly with those who would lead others astray. He would have them sleeping with the fish.:eek: Capisce?

I would have her milk cows 8 hours a day, everyday, for one year as punishment.