Mac Os X Leopard problem

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Dasaco, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Dasaco macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I have problem installing Mac Os X Leopard on my Lenovo PC, it has Windows 7, so I want to have 2 OS on my PC.

Here are some photos of my problem:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe anyone know what to do?

Sorry for my bad english,

Thank you for your help and time :)

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Your problem is that you are trying to install OS X on non-supported hardware. You cannot install OS X Leopard on most Windows-based hardware.

3. Dasaco thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there a way to use Mac, or I just can't on this PC? Maybe there are other versions that are compatible with my computer?

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

There are specific types of purpose-built Windows machines commonly referred to as hackintoshes that you can install OS X on. The common out-of-the-box laptops will not work. Unless you are willing to invest significant time, money, and technical knowledge into building a hackintosh you are out of luck.

5. Dasaco thread starter macrumors newbie

I have a PC not laptop, I already tried to install, it gives me USBF error, here it is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think it's compatible, but how to fix this error?

It says "...trouble to enumerate a device..." and after this it says "Still waiting for root device" and then again trouble to enumerate...

Thank you for helping me :)

6. Drew017 macrumors 65816

Drew017

7. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

Your PC is not compatible. Slight modifications need to be made outside of just putting the OSX disc into the computer.

8. simsaladimbamba

Have you tried the following Hackintosh specific fora and websites yet, since you want to install Mac OS X on non-Apple hardware?

PC is short for "Personal Computer", not for Windows. A notebook/laptop is a PC too.

Why do you think that?

Look at the links I provided above and maybe register at one or two Hackintosh specific message boards and provide more specific information what exact hardware you use.
    To find out, you can use Everest Home Edition.