Mac OS X v10.2 for $19.95

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Customers who purchase a qualifying new Macintosh computer on or after July 17, 2002, that does not
have Mac OS X v10.2 "Jaguar" included can upgrade to Mac OS X v10.2 "Jaguar" for US$19.95. See
"Terms and Conditions" for program details. The program ends on October 31, 2002. Your order must
be postmarked or faxed by October 31, 2002, so order your upgrade now.

Well, it's *something* at least...perhaps they didn't go far enough?

AmbitiousLemon

Moderator emeritus
Nov 28, 2001
down in Fraggle Rock
are you just noticing this now?

this is pretty standard for apple. when a new major release of an os is made available the upgrade option is only 1-2 months. apple gave us 1 1/2 months this time so i think this is pretty standard for them.

i suspect the people who ahvea problem with it are those who are used to windows upgrade options. for those who ahve been with apple for some time, this is buisiness as usual.

voicegy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Originally posted by AmbitiousLemon
this information ahs been available since mwny, and has been discussed at length in a number of threads.
My deepest apologies. How stupid of me. Please delete the post, as its obviously out of date, unnecessary, and a waste of bandwidth. I saw it on MacInTouch the day I posted it, so I didn't think it was out of date information. Big whoop.