Dawn of War III is a pretty fun game on Windows, and now the Mac version is available on Steam. The system requirements don't look too daunting, all things considered. It's on the Mac App Store, too, but buying on Steam will give you access to the Windows port, too, and if you already own it on Steam (as I do) the Mac port was automagically added to Steam on macOS. I'm downloading now.
- OS: macOS 10.12.4
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650, 2GB AMD Radeon 290M, Intel Iris Pro or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs:
- * Most 21’5” iMacs released since Late 2013 (see 1)
- * All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (see 2)
- * All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- (1) Check your CPU meets the minimum requirement
- (2) Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.
- * All 21’5” iMacs released since Early 2013
- * All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012.
Multiplayer is compatible between Mac and Linux versions only