Macbook Pro Retina 15'' backpack under £20

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Macmark93, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Macmark93 macrumors member

Macmark93

Hi, anyone recommend me a decent backpack for in or under £20 for a rmbp? On a bit of a budget.

Thanks.

2. TechZeke macrumors 68020

TechZeke

3. Macmark93, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015

Macmark93 thread starter macrumors member

Macmark93

4. TechZeke, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015

TechZeke macrumors 68020

TechZeke

I know I didn't know the whole story, but still what were you carrying your rMBP before you lost your job? Sorry about the way I came across, I just see this too often especially when it comes to college students, or my mother. Lol Anyway, I gave you a recommendation.

5. Macmark93 thread starter macrumors member

Macmark93

Because if you guna be a presumer, judgemental type, and asking irrelevant questions which has nothing to do with the thread why bother? And I am a music producer (part time) i have had to move into a flat, and in a flat you can't use studio monitors. So i need to use a friends at his house to master and edit my audio, which means taking it there atlas few times a week. So does that answer your question? Some of us actually use our macs for professional use rather than checking emails, oh was i being to presumptuous for you> Sorry!

6. cairene2011 Guest

How about a nice, thick padded sleeve that you can slip into your existing backpacks? Perhaps a bit cheaper than a high quality padded backpack. Thule or Incase sleeves are very nice, but also on the pricier side! :)
    Otherwise, perhaps you could check out PC World's offer on laptop cases and sleeves? I really like the Logik sleeves, they are a nice scratch protection (although I doubt that they would survive a fall). http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/laptop-bags-netbook-cases-705-c.html

7. Macmark93 thread starter macrumors member

Macmark93

Thanks, I already have a really nice thick felt case for it, I need a backpack for transporting on a motorcycle etc. But thanks for the suggestion.