MacBook Pro update TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrospek

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2004
UK
You may be right - but it would mean they have to take the store down two days running to update, so I'm not so sure...

moel

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2007
Agreed, as annoying as it is..it's probably going to be the old bate and switch effort tomorrow.

We've bought you all here today to witness the new macbook pro, it does this this this this and ARRANDALE this.

<queue investor dissapointment>

AHOY THE iPAD

<Apple shares go through the roof>

/Although i would literally cream myself if they did release the macbook today! It would make my year!

Tex-Twil

macrumors 68020
May 28, 2008
Berlin
the topic title sounds like an announcement...i've been hoping...just for few seconds :)
yep me too. I don't like this kind of topic which sounds like facts but are just suppositions. I think the OP should change the misleading title.

wilro15

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2010
Thats a cruel topic title. May your new MBP overheat and die for teasing us like this! :)

BeamWalker

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2009
When I'm home tonight, checking the Apple Store and there is no Update, I will hold you personally responsible for the 2 Pounds I will gain by eating comfort food. Are you prepared for this ? I mean can you really live with yourself after this ??

You better tell the truth. ;)

miles01110

macrumors Core
Jul 24, 2006
The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
When I'm home tonight, checking the Apple Store and there is no Update, I will hold you personally responsible for the 2 Pounds I will gain by eating comfort food. Are you prepared for this ? I mean can you really live with yourself after this ??
If lack of an update is really enough to drive you to gain 2 pounds eating comfort food, I'd posit that you have larger issues than just the desire for a new computer.

jsnuff1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2003
NY
haha well with all this update fever gotta have a little fun no?

On a serious note it is 10PM PST...around what time does the Apple Store usually go down for updates? Anyone have historical data on this.

Its getting slim on being today at this point, in which case I fear Apple will hold out till mid/end of February in order to clear inventory/force half the people that are on the edge to just buy one now.

ammusk

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2009
haha well with all this update fever gotta have a little fun no?

On a serious note it is 10PM PST...around what time does the Apple Store usually go down for updates? Anyone have historical data on this.

Its getting slim on being today at this point, in which case I fear Apple will hold out till mid/end of February in order to clear inventory/force half the people that are on the edge to just buy one now.
Well, it's definitely not today. Usually the store goes down at 8am Pacific for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.