Macbook Pro's at sell at Vancouver International Airport?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Juan TS, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Juan TS macrumors member

Hello guys!

After this incredible announce of the Retina Display MPB I was looking forward to it. The problem is that it is very expensive.

I will go to Vancouver next month, and since there the price is like in the US, it will be way cheaper than here in Europe! Even more in the Airport.

My question is: are there macbook pro's for sale in the international terminal of the Vancouver International Airport? And if so, are they cheaper than buying them in Vancouver's Apple store?

I can't find anywhere on the internet a store regarding technology in the airport, because they usually display prices, like in the UK.

Thanks!

2. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

I highly doubt Macs are cheaper even if they sell them. Where have you seen Apple products sell for less than the Apple store at a legit place anywhere in the world.

3. pacalis macrumors 6502a

Cheapest will be in the states. You can get to a Best Buy in Bellingham an hours drive south of Vancouver. You'll probably save $100 on the computer and another 200 on taxes.

4. Juan TS thread starter macrumors member

I was to London in May. And prices at the airport were lower than in the Apple retail store. I even took some pictures!

Attached Files:

5. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

Maybe it's because of taxes? You can get a refund if you are not a residence.

6. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

aafes