Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arne

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2006
Germany
Hello,

a while ago in this forum some users complained, that their MacBooks and MBPs would wake up inside their bags from sleep-mode while the lid was being closed. Can anyone report, that the problem is solved? It's rather annoying to have to shut my MB down completely all the time.

Thanks in advance.

Arne

Cybergypsy

macrumors 68040
May 16, 2006
Central Florida!
Hello,

a while ago in this forum some users complained, that their MacBooks and MBPs would wake up inside their bags from sleep-mode while the lid was being closed. Can anyone report, that the problem is solved? It's rather annoying to have to shut my MB down completely all the time.

Thanks in advance.

Arne

Mine sleeps perfect :)

j0nblayz

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2007
mine had that problem, i turned off bluetooth wake from sleep, and now it never wakes up by itself. it was due to my bt mouse moving around causing the mb to wake up.

mirena

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2009
Hello,

I had the same problem with my MacBook - it used to spontaneously wake up in my bag-pack (I had no bluetooth devices in the bag). But since I started turning the bluetooth off before putting the MB to sleep, I haven't experienced the problem.

Cheers,
Mirena

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.