MacRumors 2010/2011 Fantasy Football (NFL) League

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bamaworks, Aug 9, 2010.

1. bamaworks macrumors 6502

Since last night officially marks the beginning of the 2010 NFL Season, I think it's time to start a MacRumors league. We will be using ESPN Fantasy Football system and will most likely do a live/autodraft where if you can or want to draft live you can, if not your picks will be autodrafted by your ratings system.

There can be up to 20 teams in a league, so post or PM your email address and I'll send you an invite!

FYI Any opinions on rule deviations from ESPN Standard scoring will be gladly considered and posted for voting on the site.

2. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

I ran a successful MR NFL Fantasy League last year and will be resuming it again this year with a few open spots for new players. It was a lot of fun. I definitely think MR is big enough to support two leagues so have fun. :D

3. bamaworks thread starter macrumors 6502

Honestly if you're starting it up again, I'd be interested.

4. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

Sure, send me a PM with an email address included and I'll put you down. I'm shooting for 12 teams like we had last year. At this point I know 8 of last years 12 are returning. So it's possible I'll have 4 spots open for this season. I'm giving those veterans a few more days to claim there position before I open it up to new people. I'll put you at the top of the list to claim an open spot if that's what you want.