Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowfax

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2002
Houston, TX
Originally posted by edesignuk
WTF are you talking about???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
it's called the dead zone. the last news story was on like tuesday night.

and no, we aren't going MOSR, dude, there's just nothing going on.

settledown

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2003
pittsburgh
haha

i knew that would get some response!!

settledown everyone, i am just tired of seeing the napster post. i check macrumors about 5 time a day.
i need to get a life.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
we don't make the news.......

the way it always works is that its just a matter of time before things get crazy again.

D

shadowfax

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2002
Houston, TX
It seems it's always the crazy times
you find you wake up and realize
it takes more than your saline eyes
to make the news again...

something along those lines.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Re: haha

Originally posted by settledown

settledown everyone, i am just tired of seeing the napster post. i check macrumors about 5 time a day.
i need to get a life.

Yes, you do need to get a life. ;)

You can always check MacBytes.com instead of MacRumors.com. There's usually something new there.

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
if you need content everydya check out macbytes...if you need rumors every day you can make them up yourself or just wait until arn gets information he considers relaible

patrick0brien

macrumors 68040
Oct 24, 2002
The West Loop
-Gents

Let's not bag on settledown too much more, he may have performed a pedodentology (the act of putting one's foot in one's mouth), but he'll learn.

I hope :D

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by patrick0brien
-Gents

Let's not bag on settledown too much more, he may have performed a pedodentology (the act of putting one's foot in one's mouth), but he'll learn.

Sorry, thats not what it means.

the termination -logy can be split up into "log" which is study, and the suffix -y. All together now, the termination is "the study of" like biology. The study of children's teeth.

Sorry for being an ass, i'm taking a medical terminology (there is that logy again) course.

patrick0brien

macrumors 68040
Oct 24, 2002
The West Loop
Originally posted by oldschool
Sorry, thats not what it means.

the termination -logy can be split up into "log" which is study, and the suffix -y. All together now, the termination is "the study of" like biology. The study of children's teeth.

Sorry for being an ass, i'm taking a medical terminology (there is that logy again) course.

-oldschool

My bad.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by patrick0brien
-Gents

I think the statement was a tad more south...

attachment.php

Still have seen any whining or complaining about how badly the site needs money or computers/parts to test from the management.

Usually it been the members asking for handouts around here.

LimeLite

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2003
Los Angeles, Ca
Re: haha

Originally posted by settledown

i need to get a life.
Sih-Mah-Dah-Nah!

dho

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2003
California
if this were mosr:

if we had no news, then Arn would work on his creative writing skills and bs news
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in macrumors:

if we have no news, then Arn gets to take a deserved break from his full time job and we go to the forums.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.