Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deorg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
It would be cool if all the members of the MacRumors Forum would gather and play on PS3 the game and kill each other....
please POST your Playstation Network ID mine is deorg

:cool:

BPresley321

macrumors regular
Nov 23, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
I haven't even bothered to play more than a few levels of campaign. I don't have much time after work these days so I just stick with what's the most fun to me.

deorg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
how cool this thread is getting bigger and Ive allready match one of the MF members... one of the best games....

deorg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
How do you match to someone? We should make a team name 6502.

well while you are in the lobby you invite a person then lol its a match...

your idea is great but I dunno about the team name ... its kinda softy....

my last team name in COD world at war was MOHOES ... ROLF

deorg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
People Ive been playing since I created this thread and I am thank you for inviting me to your matches but my heads hurts... Im gonna rest from my military campains ... for a couple of hours...

see you all on the battlefield...

theLimit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2007
up tha holler, acrost tha crick
My PSN ID is Magorius_Creech

I don't have the game yet, and I don't really know how well it would work over my satellite internet. I do have lots of other games if you want a break from MW2, like Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, Soul Calibur 4, LittleBigPlanet, Wipeout HD.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Sounds like an idea, but could we also include XBOX 369 people as well. I'd be up for it if any other XBOX macrumors members are up for it.

And for the record I'm not 14 and don't rant about hacking your accounts ;)

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Sounds like an idea, but could we also include XBOX 369 people as well. I'd be up for it if any other XBOX macrumors members are up for it.

And for the record I'm not 14 and don't rant about hacking your accounts ;)

Should probably start a new thread for 360 users since the two aren't compatible and the title of the thread states this is for the PS3 version.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Should probably start a new thread for 360 users since the two aren't compatible and the title of the thread states this is for the PS3 version.

I understand they're not compatible but wasn't sure if I would be breaking rule "reposting" for XBOX or not :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.