MacSerialJunkie Shut down?

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
they are comming back

A week or so ago they posted a splash screen that said they were upgrading and opimizing and they would "try to be back by Sept 27th"

afew days later... I got no respoce from the site at all... my guess is... dont worrie about it... they will be back. The Mac Club mirror site will keep you 'junkies' suppied untill they come back.

-evildead

atodd

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2002
between yourself
MSJ is not a warez site. It is a serials site. There is a difference.

And i don't think it got "shut down" per se, it simply stopped hosting due to errors. Supposedly they were having problems with the site a week before the big crash, so maybe they'll be back.

Or maybe not.

idkew

macrumors 68020
In case all you ignorant people never took the time to think before you spoke, MSJ did NOTHING ILLEGAL. Every file was linked from other sites.

They had no warez, no serial numbers, nothing hosted on their sites. Why do you think that have been up for years with a name like macserialjunkie?

[edit] this is for those who posted negatively [/edit]

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
I may be able to help....

curb your monthly addiction... PM me and if you know what I'm talking about then I might just be able to help you.

-evildead

acaamano

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2002
New England
RE: Macserialjunkie

Came on board to macrumors, hoping to hear something about www.macserialjunkie.com, but it seems as though their disappearance has many people wondering what's up. I tried "Serial Board" for about a week, and now that's 404'd as well. Hopefully, there is another option out there, or someone resurrects macserialjunkie.