MacWorld Tokyo Photos

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Originally posted by irmongoose
i think you mean imac docking station.. not iPod docking station...
no... there's an ipod sticking out of it... :)

thanks for your updates... sorry I didn't get to update in time...

arn

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Buffy's bedroom
I want to get one of those Beer Servers and turn it into a Bourbon Server! The liquid aesthetics of the G4 casing mixed with the liquid aesthetics of the finest amber spirit. Perfect!

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Originally posted by arn

no... there's an ipod sticking out of it... :)

thanks for your updates... sorry I didn't get to update in time...

arn
no problem.. haha. well, im back from macworld.. for today. im not going tomorrow (remember im in japan time) but im going back on saturday.

man, there were so mant freakin imacs!!!!! ( I was joking to my teacher how "no wonder america's having imac shipping problems!)

and hey! guess what? a guy with a VIP pass wanted to go to the conferences (you cant use VIP pass for conferences) and so we swapped my conference card for his VIP card! YAY! (i had bought conference tickets so I didn't have to wait in line so much.. i didnt reallt want to go to any conferences...) so then all the guards and staff start SALUTING AT ME as I walk by! This is great! I cant wait until Saturday to go back!!!

and oh yeah... the 23-inch HD diplays are ABSOLUTELY perfect. and you know what? the displays which were on display were named "prototypes" instead of the actual name! haha.

irmongoose

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
Austin, TX
Does anyone know more about those transparent iBook thingies? They're cool, and would be the perfect thing for my iBook! They're awesome! I suppouse that you can buy a kit for it, but where?!?!?!

cgmpowers

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2002
iPod Jukebox

I cannot find anything on this thing, other than that photo. I want one, I'll even pay for shipping from Japan!

Christopher

p.s. heh, its cool.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Interesting comparison

I posted this on another thread, but it might be of interest here. Not much difference in the enclosure, except for superficial items, like color and Apple logo. 23" on top, 15" on the bottom.

Attachments

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Re: iPod Jukebox

Originally posted by cgmpowers
I cannot find anything on this thing, other than that photo. I want one, I'll even pay for shipping from Japan!

Christopher

p.s. heh, its cool.
The person who posted it said that it wasn't a shipping product... but may be if there is enough interest

arn

lilscoy

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2002
what about the other?

hey arn, do you know if anyone plans to ship the ipod docking station? I really wish someone would make a small dock like that, like an iPod cradle for your desktop. I know people have spoken about it before, but I really want one. I know it wouldn't do much, but I just think it would look cool, just docking next to my computer! :)

quanta

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2002
Colorado
Forgive my ignorance, but what's a texta?

How about an ipod with softer corners/edges and rubberized case for the ipod user who is actually on the go?

And i'm not sure that all of this white hardware is all that.... i would like to see a little more bad-ass black out there.

Yeah!