mad jew

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
mad jew said:
Yeah, hopefully I won't get kicked out of the competition for having an illicit 'tar. :eek:
Oh yeah, she's naked too. And probably hot from running on those sheets.

JK. Interesting minimalist design. Both Apple-themed and static. You could also do some animation with that idea. Nice.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks for the comments people. I don't think you can get an A (or an E) for effort if the 'tar took a little under twenty seconds to make (I'm very quick at uploading pictures) though. :p

I just noticed that on my PC, it looks really bad. Meh, gotta be in it to have fun. :)

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Kobushi said:
Shouldn't people get 'E's for effort?
An 'E' wouldn't be a very good grade to get, now would it? :p If I did a good job at something and wanting a good grade, I'd want an 'A' personally, maybe even an 'A+'. Perhaps there are those of us however who are underachievers and want lower grades... :eek: :p ;)

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
~Shard~ said:
An 'E' wouldn't be a very good grade to get, now would it? :p If I did a good job at something and wanting a good grade, I'd want an 'A' personally, maybe even an 'A+'. Perhaps there are those of us however who are underachievers and want lower grades... :eek: :p ;)

well, if you go to Hogwarts, an 'E' is for exceeds expectations:p

however, I shall constrain my nerdiness now.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Kobushi said:
well, if you go to Hogwarts, an 'E' is for exceeds expectations:p

however, I shall constrain my nerdiness now.
I can honestly say I am glad I was not aware of that - to me that would be the geek equivalent of knowing Spock's middle name... :p ;) :D

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
dmw007 said:
What, they won't be as warm to snuggle up with? ;) :D
aww.. that's what I love most about my baby PB! So warm in the winter months..

Oh, PowerBook, I love you.

and mad jew, you've got a cutie there! I bet all the other MRers are always trying to steal her away! :p