Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cleo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 21, 2002
Tampa Bay Area, FL, USA
My Mail drawer will only come out partway. It opens and closes when it's asked, but it just won't come out all the way. The picture says it all.

Of course, the first thing I did was trash the .plist, which completely fixed the problem (I still had Mail running). But the next time Mail was launched, it generated a new prefs file, which totally sucks because I have a *ton* of rules, signatures, etc, not to mention 7 accounts. So I got the stunted-drawer prefs out of the trash and 'reinstalled' (you know what I mean, dropped them in the prefs folder) them, because I really don't want to have to start from scratch. So.... how do I fix my drawer and save my prefs?

Attachments

• fckedmailapp.jpg
    fckedmailapp.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 113

cleo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 21, 2002
Tampa Bay Area, FL, USA
OMG, I'm a f*cking idiot. I'm so used to dragging corners I forget you had to grab the side of a drawer to resize it. Bloody idiot.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

TigerPRO

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2003
Wisconsin
Originally posted by cleo
OMG, I'm an idiot. I'm so used to dragging corners I forget you had to grab the side of a drawer to resize it. Bloody idiot.

Thanks. :rolleyes:
What's that program in your menubar with the iTunes controls in it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.