Mail app stays offline

Discussion in 'macOS Mojave (10.14)' started by maccuser, Apr 14, 2019.

1. maccuser macrumors regular

After the new update, mail app accounts go offline. I have to manually click the offline button next to each account to take them online. Interestingly this happens on both gmail and apple accounts. Any solutions?

2. Goldfinger macrumors 6502

Same here, it is driving me INSANE. This is a very serious bug. Haven't found a working solution yet.

3. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Same here. 10.14.4 has been a step back for me. Apple Watch unblock also doesn't work 99% of the time, despite restarting and enabling it in Settings (and working fine in 10.14.3).

4. Pennypacker83 macrumors regular

Pennypacker83

5. Pennypacker83 macrumors regular

Pennypacker83

I'm really surprised that this doesn't seem to affect more users. The Mail app is literally unusable. Haven't found a workaround for this either. Restarting the app will fix the problem for a few minutes until the accounts go offline again. No issues with the iOS version of Mail.

6. Goldfinger macrumors 6502

Same, completely unusable. I have 5 gmail/gsuite accounts that all go on and offline randomly. Causing me to miss some urgent emails from time to time.

7. ZestyOne macrumors regular

ZestyOne

Same, they never work for me. I can't find more people talking about this issue which is surprising

8. Pennypacker83 macrumors regular

Pennypacker83

This seems to be fixed for now, though the app still constantly opens by itself.