iPhone Mail doesn’t sync all emails

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by atwater, Jun 7, 2019.

1. atwater macrumors member

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I’ll give it a try.

For work we are using google apps for business and then gmail. I have always used the mail application on my iPhone without any problems. But the last days I have noticed that it syncs the latest emails but then jump back to 2017. This is something that I experienced in iOS 12 and then before I updated on Monday.

I have tried to delete the account from my phone and added it again, but still the same problem. Does anyone know why it’s doing this, and is there a way to fix it?

See screenshot of my inbox:
    CBE2D656-EDBE-427A-8C2E-DD28DC28AA3C.jpeg

2. Justins567 macrumors member

Justins567

3. atwater thread starter macrumors member

Thanks! But as I mentioned in my original post, I experienced this in iOS 12 as well. So this is not a new “bug” in iOS 13.

4. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

Agreed. I've installed a third-party email app until the bugs are fixed. What a hot mess.

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

The default mail app is really my only complaint with beta 1. It’s usable, but buggy as hell.

6. Shirasaki macrumors G3

Shirasaki

That is much worse than what I see on my mails app, which is just blank screen every now and then when switching folders or scrolling.
    But yes, mails app is broken in this beta, whether in dark mode or not. Frequent restart can mitigate the problem a bit but hopefully they fix this in beta 2.