• No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
Has anyone used, or is using Mailsmith to get their email?? I just grabbed the online demo and intend to try it out, but would like to hear real world feedback about it. Bare Bones is offereing $30 off of the purchase price if you buy it before the 31st (of May) so that leaves me almost two days to decide if it is worth the $70 to purchase.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
No idea, but just a quick question. Shouldn't this thread go in the General Mac forum, since it is Mac related?

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
Hmmmm... figured it would work in either... I'm sure a moderator will move it if it really fits there... You there eye??? :D

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by AlphaTech
Hmmmm... figured it would work in either... I'm sure a moderator will move it if it really fits there... You there eye??? :D
I'm here....he he he...;)

I've never heard of this app before....we're running Outlook Express at work...and at home I use netmail on AOL's site & Mail in X...

how do u like it??

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Kent, UK
he he... don't you just love having friends in high places alpha? :p

Sorry i can't give any advice on the mail program. Never heard of it... that in itself is probably an endorsement...

AlphaTech

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 4, 2001
Natick, MA
Originally posted by britboy
he he... don't you just love having friends in high places alpha? :p
Hell yeah... it's even better then having them in low places :D

I tried the app... have to say, it didn't do much to endear me to it initially. Besides, I would have to redo ALL my rules, and they are not as easy to set up as delete rules as in the Mail app.

I'm giving it a 'no' vote myself... especially since they will charge an extra $30 after May 31st.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by AlphaTech

Hell yeah... it's even better then having them in low places :D

I tried the app... have to say, it didn't do much to endear me to it initially. Besides, I would have to redo ALL my rules, and they are not as easy to set up as delete rules as in the Mail app.

I'm giving it a 'no' vote myself... especially since they will charge an extra $30 after May 31st.
he he he....like I always say....it's not what u know...but who u know... ;)

well...at least u gave it a try...but I'm usually the same way...if I have something that works already...it's pretty hard to swing me in another direction...especially if it's not as easy as just doing it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.