Majority of Silver Sport Watches Shipped, Including June Dates? (Chime In)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MICHAELSD, Apr 24, 2015.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

What I've gathered from all the threads on here regarding shipments is that many silver Sport watches with June dates have already shipped, with the latest order I found that's shipped ordered just three days ago. Has anybody who's recently ordered within the week received a Sport Watch already? Chime in with your size, color, and purchase date -- especially if it's recent.

My order was placed around 12:30am PT on the tenth, and it's on the truck for delivery today. 42mm white Sport originally slated for May. But if recent orders are shipping as well, I might just wait for the second Watch I ordered today in the same size and color.

2. agentphoenix macrumors newbie

42mm silver sport with the white sport band... I ordered at 4:43 PM on the 10th with a shipping date of June. Still no movement on my order yet.

3. whatos macrumors 6502a

4. haleigh macrumors member

Just checked mine (had a June date) and it's been changed to "preparing shipment" or whatever. This is a new development because I looked about an hour or so ago and it was still processing.

5. kvasir macrumors regular

My wife's 38mm White Sport ordered on the 18th is still processing. No change as of yet.

6. vn2998 macrumors newbie

I ordered a 42mm white sport watch on 4/10 at 630-am. June delivery date originally, but it got delivered today!

7. randalblanken macrumors regular

Ordered a 38mm white sport on 4/10 about 12:30pm Apple time. Changed my mind when I went to the store for a fitting, cancelled that order and changed it to a 42mm white sport on 4/15. Still no movement, processing, no charges, nothing. But I've seen others in my model that ordered after 4/10 start seeing movement so I'm guessing im only a few days away, even though it still says June.

I thought about ordering the same model but a different band since I've been hearing blue and green models are shipping sooner, then going in and swapping the band to white. But at this point I'm probably so close it's not worth the hassle so I'll just wait the rest of the time.