Make sure your bill is PAID before pre-ordering iPhone 5!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PerplexShyt, Sep 12, 2012.

1. PerplexShyt macrumors 6502

With your respective carrier.

I already know that Im due for an eligibility. So I just went and checked again (for s and g's) but it told me, to proceed I will have to pay my account because its past due.

AND this was all done through Apple's online tool -- NOT AT&T's

Here is the message AT&T gave me after Apple told me to screw myself.
    "(P) Due to a past due balance, equipment discounts are not available at this time. Payment of the past due balance will make equipment discounts available. Use *PAY to check and pay your balance now from your phone or pay in store now. "​

So make sure your bill is paid just to prevent any surprises come the 14th.

PS: the reason why my bill is behind is because my sister hasn't submitted her part of the payment yet (only her share is behind) for those thinking my priorities are out of order ;)

2. taedouni macrumors 65816

Well when your bill is past due then that's a bad thing for anything. Credit cards charge a late payment fee and in the end it messes up your credit rating. I don't see why it wouldn't allow you to upgrade. Your tittle was a bit mislead though. I thought you meant in general. I have automatic payment through Verizon and I have it set up to pay always the day before payment is due.

3. FooArk macrumors 6502

If its past due, wouldnt your service be disabled? I Restored my service a few hours ago and its telling me that

4. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

I don't think other people are gonna have this issue. This is all sounding very 'captain obvious' to me.

Most people wouldn't leave their credit rating up to someone else to ruin, and they pay their bills when due.