Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Edot

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
I received an e-mail about the re-opening of the Mall of America and the are giving away panther copies if anyone doesn't already have it.

"For the last five weeks, we’ve been working day and night to make the Apple Store better than ever. And we’re thrilled to show you what we’ve done to the place.

This weekend, November 15-16, be among the first to explore our updated space dedicated to Apple’s full line of computers, the entire iPod Family, the iSight video camera, and a wide selection of digital cameras, camcorders, and other products that work perfectly with your Mac. Plus, you’ll now find an improved Genius Bar equipped with 40-inch LCD display panels, and expanded seating in our state-of-the-art theater.

You’re also in for a special treat. To celebrate our grand re-opening, we’ll be giving away a copy of Mac OS X v10.3 “Panther” every hour on the hour all weekend long — from 10 a.m., Saturday, to 7:00 p.m., Sunday.1

We can’t wait to see you here."

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Re: Mall of America Giveaway

Originally posted by Edot
I received an e-mail about the re-opening of the Mall of America and the are giving away panther copies if anyone doesn't already have it....

...You’re also in for a special treat. To celebrate our grand re-opening, we’ll be giving away a copy of Mac OS X v10.3 “Panther” every hour on the hour all weekend long — from 10 a.m., Saturday, to 7:00 p.m., Sunday.1 ...
Did I wake up in the wrong math zone today?

Or does 1 copy every hour NOT EQUAL 1 copy to "anyone doesn't already have it"

Edot

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
Re: Re: Mall of America Giveaway

Originally posted by Sun Baked
Did I wake up in the wrong math zone today?

Or does 1 copy every hour NOT EQUAL 1 copy to "anyone doesn't already have it"

I was merely saying that if you already had panther that it would be pretty pointless to go just for a chance for the free copy. This isn't a widely known event so your chances would probably be pretty good. You don't even have to be present to win, just drop off your entry in the morning and take off.

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
Too bad I am clear across the country. I've only been there once but never got to see the Apple Store. Mmm...free Panthers and 40" displays. I'd like to see a G5 hooked up to at least 4 of those bad boys and try some Exposé action :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.