Man gets 8 years for trying to kill Muslims with X-rays

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Dec 18, 2015.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

so I never saw this story. seems a white terrorist is not worth much news if he did not manage to do the job.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-freight-gets-8-year-for-trying-to-kill-muslims-with-x-rays/

2. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Riddle me this, @steve knight. Why are you so anti-christian, when they are as you put it, the only ones to hire your wife? Yet, so supportive of the muslims and islam? You continue to bash anything christian or gun, yet the lopping off of people's heads, burning them alive in cages, drowning them in cages, mass shootings at concerts [trigger warning](guns were used), flying planes into buildings, etc etc gets a pass in your eyes. I'm sure you and the usual ilk will join in saying *all* religion is bad to save face, however your/their posts do not convey that.

Merry Christmas.

3. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

I actually remember it being all over the news on multiple stations and web sites. But that was over two years ago.

It was shown that their non working evil radiation canon would only make lethal doses of radiation at like a foot for a couple seconds. But yeah two idiots with an idiotic plan and a non working device should be plastered all over the place all the time until they get sentenced.

4. steve knight, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015

steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

. So I should be ok randomly killing muslims? where is the christianity there? wait a minute thats in the history books. who ever said I think ISIS is good? I bash stupidity when it comes to guns or religion. What do guns have to do with christianity anyway? I don't have a problem with christianity I have a problem with some of gods followers who seem to have trouble following what they believe. that goes for muslims who think it is ok to kill others. humans screw everything up including religion.

5. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

?!?!!?!?

Merry Christmas.

6. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

The article is very careful not to refer to this individual as a terrorist despite his agenda. I wonder if a Muslim wishing to kill Christians with an X-ray would be referred to as a 'man'?

7. b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

so the guy did not harm anybody but got 8 years basically for being an idiot and saying crap?

scary.

8. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 601

The-Real-Deal82

We had a group of muslim extremists who unsuccessfully tried to blow themselves up on the London tube days after the 7/7 attacks. They didn't hurt anybody but were jailed because of the intent. I think it's fair, and the same with this guy.

9. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

^^This.

That's why religions in general are getting looked down at, especially by the youth. And the more they try alternatives and then read up and find out how full of bunk their leaders were to contrive things or have not merely unsubstantiated but discredited origins, the more they will become agnostic or even fully atheist. Even nonprofit and humane agencies (like PETA, Salvation Army, etc, thank search engines for the mountains of incidents for which many are backed by references), are showing to be a bit more stagey and hypocritical...