Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
WTF?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20041004/od_nm/penis_dc

Happy Monday Everyone! :D

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
hahanet.gif

What an idiot, and virividox, I agree; there's no way you confuse your little you with a chickens neck :eek:

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Give the guy a break, maybe he was preforming some sort of naked romanian ritual, perhaps even one involving large quantities of alchohol.

Oh and forgive my spelling, I am away from my mac, and really really need the auto spellcheck feature.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
edesignuk said:
What an idiot, and virividox, I agree; there's no way you confuse your little you with a chickens neck :eek:

What, you've never heard the phrase "choking the chicken"? ;)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
This story had me very skeptical. Just can't even imagine how this could happen. Would wonder if he was inebriated. Really hope that he will recover fully.

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday. It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night. "I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

There's something fishy in that story. I hope he was drunk, cause if he wasn't he's probably crazy and really needs help.

Counterfit said:

Ohhh..... ow! :eek: Moral of the story here folks is drugs are bad and should never be mixed with sharp insturments! ;)

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Ok. I saved this one for such a special occasion. I hope I won'T get suid for this. Here goes ^_^ :

Untitled-1.jpg

true777

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2000
California, Austria, Arkansas
inebriation is a good guess, but also remember that in Romania, and especially in the countryside there, quality eye care is almost unheard of, and many elderly people are virtually blind.

I have travelled there a few years ago and have seen how elderly farm people live over there. Extreme poverty, it's not pretty. If the man's eye sight was bad, and he was inebriated, I can see how this could happen. Poor guy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.