Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

apple_event_spring_forward-250x247.jpg
Six months after the Apple Watch's unveiling, Apple's "Spring Forward" media event in San Francisco today will give us final details on the device ahead of its launch next month. We could see a few other announcements as well, but given the tagline and timing of the event, the Apple Watch will undoubtedly be the focus of today's proceedings.

The event is being held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco and begins at 10:00 AM Pacific Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Apple will be providing a live video stream on its website for Mac and iOS users and via Apple TV.

Live Video Stream of Apple's March 2015 "Spring Forward" Media Event

In addition, we will be updating this article with summary coverage and issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the event unfolds. Highlights and separate news stories regarding the event announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Apple's online stores around the world are currently down in advance of the event.

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Live Coverage of Apple's March 2015 'Spring Forward' Event

teslo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2014
pretty funny tweet actually. does he feel like he's going to the airport every day? cause that's all i feel waking up at that time.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
Lets get this going....

Can't wait to see some of the apps that will be available on the iWatch.

Last edited:

Nimrad

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
What about creating a list of all the user names predicting the Apple Watch will fail?
I sure would've loved that list from the iPad discussion right about now.

DempaX

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2014
Sweden
I want a surprise update to the ATV! Oh, and I overslept this morning as well but am wide awake now for the live stream..

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Wonder what time he goes to be waking that early daily.

I wonder what time he normally goes to sleep. Up at 4:30 isn't bad if you're down by 9. After 10:30 (less than 6 hours of sleep) and it'll start taking a slight toll. It's less than 4 hours of sleep per night on a regular basis where things get really bad, in my experience.

Chrjy

macrumors 65816
May 19, 2010
UK
I wonder what time he normally goes to sleep. Up at 4:30 isn't bad if you're down by 9. After 10:30 (less than 6 hours of sleep) and it'll start taking a slight toll. It's less than 4 hours of sleep per night on a regular basis where things get really bad, in my experience.

You know the saying...early bird catches the worm and all that!

DrJohnnyN

Suspended
Jan 27, 2010
Pumped.
I have $2,705 in Apple Gift Cards thats been burning a hole in my pocket.

Sasparilla

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012
Mr. Cook seems much more at ease with things these days...its good to see him enjoying this dance that occurs with product releases at Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.