Marijuana

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by TK B$K, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK B$K macrumors 6502

Im kinda really interested in seeing where this thread goes, i just want to see if anyone uses and their views on it. Not high-times stories just how you yourself see mary jane and the effects/problems/fun/love for it.

For me, im not a heavy user its fun in fun times and stressfull times and other times whenever i feel like i just want to have a really good nights sleep, make my food taste 100x better or just be amazingly happy. I first tried it freshmen year of highschool, thought it was sweet and found higher reasons for using.

Im TK B$K and i smoke ganja.

2. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

I think they should legalize it and tax the **** out of it. This is step one in my book to help fix the economy, every step helps.

So, sorry. But you smoke your money away, so why not give a little to the government?

3. bbbensen macrumors 6502

I think this might end up in the PRSI section soon.

I have personally never done it, or even have a desire to for that matter. The weird thing is that a LOT of people I know do it. In elementary school, they always taught us that drugs are bad, dont do them, etc. Now that Im in High School, its just a normal thing to here about such things.

I dont have a problem with people who do it (hell, one of my friends has even tried ecstasy :eek: ), but I just think there is a fine line between smoking it, and being a pot head. One of the kids in my grade (9th) come to class stoned almost ever day, and I think that its pathetic that he does that. Cant he wait until he is at home?

4. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

5. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

i drink but dont smoke, it smells good though

6. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.