Marlton (Sagemore) NJ iPhone 6S Launch

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by gmcgeorge, Sep 21, 2015.

1. gmcgeorge macrumors newbie

gmcgeorge

Anybody else headed to Sagemore for Friday morning, couldn't get a reservation so I'm hoping getting there around midnight on Thursday will get me a good enough spot in line for a 6s+

Anybody have any experience with any other stores in the area like cherry hill or Quakerbridge?

2. Mymosa macrumors regular

Mymosa

Hi there,

I have been a camper at the Cherry Hill Mall store and the Sagemore store. There are pro's and con's to each one. Cherry Hill is a large store and usually will have a good supply of the hard to get phones. it can be dodgy though. For the last launch I wanted the iPhone 6 Plus silver 128gb. When I checked the store at 11am the THURSDAY before there was noone. When I came back a 3:00pm there were about 5 people. I wasn't able to get there until 5 pm and I was around number 15. If I was to try to stay over this time I would probably be there from 12noon Thursday. I am getting the 6s plus in rose gold 128gb. That sold out as far as I can tell in around 20 minutes after the online ordering started. I have a reservation for the 25th for one at Sagemore, and I have one ordered coming to my home that day (I wanted to make sure I got one!!).
    With the rose gold coming out there will be a lot of "resellers" out to get the phones. In my experience they have generally bought the lower gig models. I will tell you get there early because even though I was number 15, the guy 2 people ahead of me wanted the 6+ gold and they were out!

I will be at Sagemore for my reservation at 8am though and am trying to see if a friend who couldn't get hers can use my reservation. Good Luck!