Martin O'Malley: Democratic Primary is Rigged

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Hieveryone, Dec 29, 2015.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

You mean to tell me we don't have a free and open democratic process with little outside influence?

3. DakotaGuy macrumors 68040

DakotaGuy

It's time for Sanders and O'Malley to drop out and quit wasting money. It's Hillary's turn and those two aren't going to stop her. The DNC will make sure of that. Sorry folks the Democratic primary is over before it even started.

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Debbie Nominates Clinton.

Bernie's supporters might have a little something to say about it though when the polls open. The majority of America is underestimating his campaign because the mainstream media refuses to talk about him as he doesn't represent their corporate interests.

5. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Bernie doesn't have enough minions following him who believe they can get all this "free ****" and have the top 1% pay for it all. Basically anyone over the age of 25 who makes more than $50k a year can see through his ********.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Bernie is in a way like Trump :eek: , it's not so much the people who actually believe in them, its people who are tired of the other POS morons who are running and have nothing to offer except piss they call rain.

7. 1458279 Suspended

If Bernie goes Independent and his followers go with him, he'll do some real damage to Hillary. He'll at least make his point about disrupting the system.

8. 1458279 Suspended

That kinda the unsaid feeling around the nation, we're long overdue for a real change and we don't see it. Both sides are tired of the same old thing.

9. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Which makes me laugh when I hear pundits on the left speak of Trump and how the nation would never elect him. There was a point in time when the "experts" all thought this nation would never elect an actor from California and he ended up kicking the crap out of a sitting president. Where talking about Trump going up against a woman with more baggage and ethics issues then farms have ****.

10. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Bernie and Trump should run together on an independent ticket.

11. 1458279 Suspended

If you take a look at the old media, you'll see that they are almost speaking to an empty room. Many of them don't have enough viewers to matter any more and they just keep shrinking.

I saw a study about TV shows. One was renewed with fewer viewers than ones that were canceled as little as 10 years ago.

Most people have moved on from old media, they are looking for anything to get viewers.

In addition, look at what Trump is really doing. Trump knows the media needs him very badly. He OWNS the media and is playing them. He is calling them names, making fun of them, telling them off live on the air. He's pimp-slapping them.

For Trump to win, he'll have to shatter the media. He controls what they need and he knows it.

Look at the polls for that last 3 elections, 2010/12/14... they were all wrong. It's because the people have dropped landline phones and old school media, they've gone mobile.

12. 1458279 Suspended

That would get some views :D ... But I'd rather see Bernie, he's already an Independent in the Senate.

The way they've treated him, he owes them nothing.

13. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

"The media" has definitely changed. You could be a glue sniffing 23yr old living in your mom's basement with a blog and be considered "media". People have to search for the truth because just about everyone has an angle, just about everyone has an agenda, (In some cases they are talking heads for a family-Stephanopolous). You don't even need credible facts or sources (Rolling stone). "The media" use to be objective and have integrity. You actually had to go to college and major in journalism to be considered "media". People learned about ethics in journalism. The digital age has made any qualification to be a journalist a thing of the past. Now anyone can hop right in and if you get enough "subscribers", people will actual listen to you and perpetuate the verbal or written diarrhea one spouts out even if it is void of any credible facts. Then those "subscribers" go out and spout off the BS and it multiplies like a bad case of herpes. That's the "Media" we have now.

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    They can call themselves the Political Implosion Party.

15. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

You do realize that you just described the Media, circa 1996, correct? If you want to talk about talking heads for a family, well, Murdoch started in the mid 90s, with Limbaugh being one of the first mouth pieces he had.

And please don't let us have to post the collage of lies in a Fox News summary.

BL.

16. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Did I REMOTELY say it was only one side doing it?

17. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

If I hear the word "agenda" one more time, I'm going to beat someone with a broom, I swear to god.

Of course they have an agenda! Everyone has an agenda! It's what people who want to do things do! They make themselves an agenda, and they push it! If I want to go down to the store to pick up a box of cinnamon buns, WELL THAT'S MY ******* AGENDA FOR THE HOUR! Agenda! Agenda! Agenda! OH GEEZ! LET'S PANIC!

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

SO, are you going to beat yourself up with a broom now?[​IMG]

19. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

No, but I did punch myself in the face a couple of times.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I have a broom you can borrow :D

21. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I don't need your broom! :mad:

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so your "Agenda" was to deceive me?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]