Maryland Lawmakers May Finally Realize

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jan 22, 2014.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...tion_n_4637586.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

about time, it is the OWNER who should be put to sleep in most cases. :D

2. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

A tad extreme.

Just take the owner to an animal shelter, to stay until he's adopted-out.

3. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

That would have to be one of those "no kill" shelters, most shelters euthanize the tenants they cannot adopt out after a week or two. Which sounds fair enough.

I wonder if any attention has been given to the pit bull breeders.

4. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

I grew up with Pitbulls. Right now I have two Pits and one Presa Canario. People always seem more scared of the Presa Canario than the Pits when I take them for walks. Only thing to be scared of is them jumping on you and licking you to death.

It's definitely the owners fault 100% in the majority of cases. The same way if you raise a child screwed up, expect the same results for animals.

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Even no kills euthanize :( They just don't do it at their shelters. When an animal doesn't get adopted out they get sent to a kill shelter.

*And yes I'm aware that your post was in jest :p

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Rottweilers get a bad rap too, my neighbor had one and it was the sweetest gentlest dog.

7. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

From what I understand, the most evil breed of domestic dog is the chow. Those things have an ugly attitude and are very unpredictable, they can turn on their owners unexpectedly.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Nothing but BS. Mom had one, kids ride the poor thing like a horse, she never bit anyone. Nephew had a rott. HUGE and nothing but pure love, meanest POS turd with fur that will take your hand out is an adopted chihuahua mom picked up. Hard to believe something so little. CAn be so mean

9. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

LOL .... Pound for pound Chihuahuas are the most dangerous.

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

mom loves that little mutt, I WAS going to send it to the pound, BUT the little devil listens to my mom:eek: