massive voter fraud? not so much.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, May 6, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Hmm millions???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-voter-fraud_us_590cc4e8e4b0d5d9049c4155?4p

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

So you interview election officials about how many people they feel voted as non citizens? Were there any checks on immigration status by these local officials? The study linked reads like an opinion piece with some weak interviews on people without access to real data.

You think a lefty Californian is going to admit that they know illegals are voting? Lol

3. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

We better reinforce the walls the kool-aid man will be busting through soon.

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

but trump is reliable as a source?

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

In North Korea if you disagree with dear leader you end up dead or in-prisoned. I'm sure Trump supporters feel the same.

6. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

I'm more alarmed by the people who legally voted for either candidate.

7. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Texas is quite strict about determining citizenship of new residents. I had to show a birth certificate to get my first drivers license and register to vote here. Supreme Leader simply had one of his many anal eruptions on this issue, all in defense of his fragile ego.

8. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

https://covr.sos.ca.gov/

Go there and fill out the form, check you are a US citizen and then just check the boxes that say you don't have a license and don't have a SSN (or if you are like most illegals just use your stolen one). Pretty damn easy.

9. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

If it's that easy, it should not be, but you need something more than an antidote to realistically push the argument of substantial voter fraud, much less than by millions of aliens. As a rule, those people prefer staying under the radar.

This was mentioned by our President, from his heart or his butt, depending on your perspective without an iota of evidence, in defense of his helpless inflated ego. To think more people voted for Hillary, inconceivable! ;)

10. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Holy lack of evidence batman? Which area of your ass did you pull that from?

11. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Really? You living in a hole?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.for...-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/amp/

That's right the IRS even encourages illegals to steal SSN, and anyone who works in a legitimate business fills in a tax form before starting which requires a SSN, so the better question is where do you think the illegals are pulling their SSNs from? Their ass?

12. CarlJ macrumors 68020

CarlJ

The lack of logic in his arguments is astounding - he seems to think there was a substantial conspiracy to get huge numbers of fraudulent votes for his opponent. In states where she already had a substantial lead. Instead of in states where she might lose. Because (no) reasons. But it sounds good to his supporters.

(Also, he had far more attendees at his inauguration than any other inauguration ever. Don't believe the facts, don't believe official government estimates, don't believe photographic evidence. Anything not in his favor is extremely conveniently "fake news".)

13. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

While, producing a Mississippi river of his own. Keep'm confused for another day of political life. :oops:

14. samiwas macrumors 65816

Yet, you believe almost every word that Trump and his camp says. Because, you know...they're the truth-tellers.

15. Zenithal Suspended

Someone remind me why our Acorn is so Pro-Trump and Pro-America above all else but immigrated as an American to Canada and lives there permanently?

16. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

cause he does not have to live with trump.

17. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Actually I've said illegals have been voting far before Trump had the dumb idea to run for president.

18. HEK Suspended

HEK

Has anyone considered that the voter fraud wasn't quite so massive. Perhaps it was only like 80,000 voters in a few states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania that were fraudulent. You know the ones in those gerrymandered precincts that skew the electoral college vote so far away from the popular vote.

Far more likely that 80k votes were fraudualty cast than for 3 million. Doesn't that logically make sense.

19. samiwas macrumors 65816

Pretty sure that every story I saw about confirmed voter fraud in the election had a Republican subject.
    --- Post Merged, May 7, 2017 ---
    Maybe they're the ones who voted Trump in. I mean, he won, after all. If there was massive voter fraud, it stands to reason that he was the one who benefitted from it.
    --- Post Merged, May 7, 2017 ---
    Gerrymandering most certainly affects state elections, and is a blatantly obvious attempt at rigging elections. But I don't think gerrymandering can affect a national election, as it's decided by the number of votes in a state as a whole (minus a couple), right?

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

For the record I don't think 3 million people voted illegally, how would we ever know that number when we rely on the honour system for filling out registrations. I know it's more than one though and when elections are as close as the last that's one too many

21. HEK Suspended

HEK

My point exactly, the more I think about it, the more I suspect the few votes that got Trump elected were fraudulent.
    Rig a few here, rig a few there, and whalla all of a sudden electoral college swings in your favor. Doesn't it seem just a little fishy, that just the right precincts in just the right states, swung ever so slightly in Trump's direction. It required every improbable and unpredicted nudge all falling into place at same time. Seems more odd, each time I think about it.