MBA rev. B 1.6/120 delayed till end of November!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by mhnajjar, Nov 5, 2008.

  1. rittchard macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    #2
    Sorry to hear about that, though it's not surprising as it became clear something was up with the new 120GB HDs.

    It does make me a feel a bit better about cancelling my original order and dropping an extra $700 for the SSD version, as I think I may have exploded waiting another month ;) Still, the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if there might be something else going on. I'm sure this delay is helping to sell more of the SSD units...
     
  2. mhnajjar thread starter macrumors 6502a

    mhnajjar

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    #3
    $700 is too much even though I would love to get the SSD.

    If I were Apple, I would cancel the low entry level and just make 1.86/SSD for cheaper since it would cost less to produce one product that two.

    $500 is resonable at least IMO.
     
  3. Philflow macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    May 7, 2008
    #4
    That is strange. Someone here in the Netherlands is offering a 1.6/120 on an ads website. He sounded pretty convincing. So probably a scammer.
     

Share This Page