MBP 13” internal surface protector

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Lykos1986, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Lykos1986 macrumors member

I am trying to find a palm rest like the one that Zagg has. I want to protect the full internal surface of the MBP 13” (palm rest and around the keyboard). Is it possible to find one of those without the other stuffs that are coming with it?

I was also interested about the moshi palm rest but protect only the palm rest area.

2. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

Buy the ZAGG and use some scissors? Probably your only option.. I don't really see a point in doing this anyway.

3. Lykos1986 thread starter macrumors member

If I but he Zagg I don’t have to use scissors. The internal surface it is already made and covers the full surface (as I want). So, the Zagg sounds a good solution but the problem is that I have to pay more money for the full packet as they not sell individual parts.

The moshi palm rest protector is also an alternative solution but it covers only the palm rest and not the surface around keyboard. That’s why I am asking for an alternative solution.

4. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

No, the problem is you're trying to do something that is pointless and are trying to find a way to make COTS products fit the application. That's why you have to pay more money.