McCain Being Heckled on Impeachment Right Now!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by stevento, Jul 7, 2008.

1. stevento macrumors 6502

stevento

I'm watching CNN Live of John McCain's town hall and somebody basically asked him "Why did you support the impeachment of Bill Clinton but you dont support the impeachment of Bush?"
    McCain said "I don't think impeachment in necessary or called for" and moved on to the next questions but the guy popped up again and yelled about it. Then McCain ended the town hall!
    cant wait to post it!

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Very nice! Hopefully he gets more of that, continues to be disrupted, and looks like a fool who can't take the heat without being thrown off.

3. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

Of course then you have to ask why everyone in your own party isn't calling for his impeachment.

Oh, it's not just McCain who doesn't support it, is it?

4. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Obviously he supported Clinton's impeachment but not Bush's because getting a blow job is way worse than being responsible for the deaths of over 4,000 Americans and over half a million Iraqis.

5. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

Whoever is usually in charge of filling these types of events with Republicans for the McCain campaign is now out of a job.

6. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Well said, my friend.

McCain is just a mini Bush. If he gets elected it's going to be another four (possibly eight) years of Bush policies.

7. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

For all his vaunted "straight talk", McCain doesn't handle being pushed off-topic very well.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Helluva good question. Though I'm sure I'll enjoy the clip, it's too bad somebody didn't surprise him with this during a primetime nationwide televised debate. :D

9. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

How long before he cracks and we really see that temper he's supposed to have?

10. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Well, that's where "straight" comes in. It's straight from the talking points--no deviations.

11. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Clinton was impeached for getting a BJ in the oval office?

12. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

My dad was with McCain on the campaign trail a few month back. He said he has a nasty temper.

13. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

I know that you were being facetious, but I think it's a little bit ridiculous that people always say that...

Prof: I've heard the same. And apparently it's not just restricted to his off hours, he actually goes nuts in meetings and stuff.

14. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Hmm...That's really what I want in a President. :rolleyes:

15. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

Don't worry. He won't win.

16. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

well I would say the guy doing the heckling is an ass and it wasted would could of been good town hall meeting for finding out some more real things instead of the political crap. We all know the reason he supported the impeachment of Clinton and not Bush and that is pure and simple politcs. if some one thinks Obama is above such a level I have the idiot of the year award for them.

It speaks very poorly of the democrates who choose to sink to such a low level.

17. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I think it's a perfectly legit question. I would ask Obama a similar question.

18. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

the question was legit. It was more his action afterwards I have a problem with.

Jumping up and down and yelling about it. that is the problem and that was the part I was speaking down on.

19. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I think a lot of people are getting sick of not getting satisfactory answers from our politicians, whoever they may be. They work for us after all and make a hefty sum. We have every right to get answers when we ask questions.

20. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

Yeah people are but like I have said before Politician are the scum of the earth corrections they are so low they make scum look good. They are less than human.

I think very poorly of them. it is so sad that this year is election is voting for Crappy canidate 1 or crappy canidate number 2.

I wish I could say it was voting for lesser of 2 evils but it is so bad I do not want to vote for either one of them I think they are so poor.

21. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

I'm beginning to agree with you. :(

22. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

For the sake and economic future of The United States, I hope to God you are right.

23. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

sad day isnt it. I have seen people from all sides call this canidates crap and either do not want to vote or are going to vote 3rd party.

I expect to see record 3rd party votes this year. That and a very poor voter turn out after such great numbers during the primaries.

24. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

McCain is running for president, though.

25. Cleverboy macrumors 65816

Cleverboy

Pocket Universe, nth Dimensional Complex Manifold
    I have more faith that people won't vote STUPID, despite momentary disappointments. I've been let down before (2000 and 2004), and voted 3rd party during Clinton's 2nd term, but I think I've been taught the sad consequences of thinking too small. If we existed in some mythical world where NO ONE won if enough people didn't vote, that'd be great. We don't. At this point, if you equally don't care if McCain or Obama wins, feel free not to vote or to vote 3rd party. Other than that, if you dislike one candidate more than the other (you think their policies more problematic, their intentions more fragmented), you know what you need to do. The chance to get someone else into the two main slots has already past.

~ CB