Mediaite/Independent: Professor and AI, both with 100% success rate: Trump will win the presidency

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Interesting.

Professor Who’s Correctly Called Every Election Since 1984 Says Trump Will Win Narrowly

http://www.mediaite.com/print/profe...tion-since-1984-says-trump-will-win-narrowly/

In a conversation with the Washington Post, American University professor of history Allan J. Lichtman stated that he was standing by his prediction that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win the election next month, despite being behind in the polls.​

AI system that correctly predicted last 3 US elections says Donald Trump will win

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...onald-trump-will-win-artificial-a7384671.html

The polls and simulations that involve the skills and insight of human beings suggest Donald Trump could be heading for something of a pasting. But an artificial intelligence (AI) system developed in Mumbai, and which correctly predicted the last three US presidential elections, puts the Republican nominee ahead of his rival Hillary Clinton in the battle to secure the keys to the White House.​

2. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

Meh I don't believe those. He does have a higher chance of winning. If you want to look at realistic statistics then go to fivethirtyeight .

3. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

FiveThirtyEight is a quality resource.

4. smallcoffee macrumors 65816

Yeah. They actually know what they're doing and although I imagine the staff leans left, I think they care more about stats than misrepresenting them, unlike many news sources.