Mee Electronics 1 day sale on M6+ IEM 61% off

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by labman, Oct 13, 2010.

1. labman macrumors 604

labman

Sorry guys almost over but I'd jump on it I just ordered a pair regular $55 sale price $21 plus $3 shipping the M6+ has a Mic and a control at about $24 bucks I think it's a no brainer hurry use code TWITTER_M6 :D Hurry!

One day sale October 13, 2010 (PST): 61% off the M6 & M6P with coupon code TWITTER_M6. http://bit.ly/aEEU3f

The award winning MEE M9P (with inline microphone) offers unrivaled sound quality and durability for the price with a good balance across the frequency spectrum and a refined sound usually costing 4 times as much or more. The 2nd generation M9 has a new cable and redesigned housing greatly reducing cable noise and durability while maintaining the crowd pleasing sound quality.

Awards & Accolades:

* cnet Best budget headphone #1 in ear headphone

* Buy Me An iPhone Editor's Choice

* In Ear Matters Sonic Diamond Award

Features:

* Inline microphone supports hand-free talking for iPhone, recent blackberry models, and many mobile phones (with a 3.5mm jack)

* Microphone unit has a single button remote that controls music playback on many iPods and blackberrys

* M9 second generation delivers ultimate sound with stylish color options (black or silver)

* Improved cable with very low cable noise (microphonics)

* Redesigned casing provides superb durability

* Enjoy the full dynamic range of your favorite music and movies without cranking up the volume

* Designer cable that is stylish, tangle resistant, and has low microphonics (cable noise caused by friction)

* M9 in-ear headphones deliver rich, clean sound from your portable player

* Works with iPod, iPhone, most blackberry phones, MP3 players, portable media players, CD players, DVD players, computers, laptops, and netbook

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Too bad they don't have any bluetooth headphones. Thanks for posting though!

3. pablo7 macrumors 6502

^ Bluetooth headphones will never equal the sound quality of a wired set...if your into that sort of thing.

MEElectonics are a great company to buy and deal with, solid product, great warranty 1 Year, and exellent service. I own a pair of M9P's.

4. mrwinky macrumors member

Sigh not sure if I should pull the trigger on these or just go get the Klipsch image s4i tomorrow as planned. Been disappointed with dx deal on seeniehiser cx55 I got Grrrr :)

Winky