"Meg Whitman, Calling Donald Trump a ‘Demagogue,’ Will Support Hillary Clinton for President"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Aug 3, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

They would use them, with varying degrees. However, if things go too far, then they will throw themselves into a mud pool.
    I believe those politicians should keep a good balance between backing up through money as well as media manipulation and backing up through rational and informative comments. Donald Trump relies on manipulation too much, I think.

3. thermodynamic thread starter Suspended

thermodynamic

And truthful ones. While some media outlets say "the American public is hungry for honesty", I prefer the outlets that treat us in non-patronizing ways and say how we just want the truth as reasonable, mature people.

But nobody can deny Trump's usage of emotion doesn't resonate with Americans, of ALL creeds and colors. As various video clips have shown. If nothing else, Trump has shown how Americans are upset on various issues, even if one disagrees with him in style or other issues. It's a catharsis, though when he became belligerent (didn't one rally become violent?) that is going a step too far.

4. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

As much as I dislike Meg Whitman her decision is a reflection of the state of the Republican Party right now.

5. thermodynamic thread starter Suspended

thermodynamic