Melania’s White Christmas @ The Congressional Ball

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Sounds like the daily mail write up of every pretty woman. And sometimes 14 year olds too.

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
Classy, classy woman.

You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

:D
So, repeating her husband’s racist claims that Obama was born in Kenya is now considered “classy”? Marrying and staying with a disgusting old man for money is “classy”? Claiming that you want to do something about online bullying while ignoring the fact that your husband constantly wages the world’s biggest one-man bullying operation on Twitter is “classy”?

bambooshots

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 25, 2013
So, repeating her husband’s racist claims that Obama was born in Kenya is now considered “classy”? Marrying and staying with a disgusting old man for money is “classy”? Claiming that you want to do something about online bullying while ignoring the fact that your husband constantly wages the world’s biggest one-man bullying operation on Twitter is “classy”?
Sounds like a lot of jealousy here.

Last edited:

ericgtr12

macrumors 65816
Mar 19, 2015
We've gone from a Harvard Law graduate who was at the top of her class to an imported foreign butt model, but yeah, she looks really good in white I guess.

Reactions: hulugu

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Sounds like you are talking about Hillary Clinton
Birther movement started by Clinton supporters
She stayed married to the impeached liar and went after his accusers
Corrupt Clinton’s took bribes.......er donations from Russia and uranium deal was conveniently passed....

mac_in_tosh

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2016
Earth
Classy, classy woman.

You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.
I noticed you didn't say "classy, classy man and woman."

And if your definition of class is getting made up and wearing expensive dresses while standing by an ignorant, mean-spirited, bigoted, lying tax cheat, collaborator with hostile foreign governments and serial cheater on his wives, then we'll just have to disagree about what is classy.

Reactions: GermanSuplex

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
I seem to be in the minority which really doesn't find her attractive at all. And that is just based on her looks. Her face looks like a trainwreck IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: rafark

stylinexpat

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Looking at Trump’s pictures one would think he is in a tanning booth 24/7 :eek:. Melania still looks good though. She does not look like a Cara Cara Oange like trump does.

rafark

macrumors 65816
Sep 1, 2017
I seem to be in the minority which really doesn't find her attractive at all. And that is just based on her looks. Her face looks like a trainwreck IMHO.
It's a huge irony because her face doesn't look too western european white to me..