Melania Outs Trump the Cuck

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Oct 18, 2016.

1. rdowns, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016

rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

So his sex scandals were dying down and the campaign geniuses decide to send Melania out to reignite the story. Even worse, she compares him to her 10 year old son and outs him as a cuck since Billy Bush made him do it. I had $50 on blaming "the moose and squirrel". LOL.

Oh, her cause if she becomes First Lady? Bullying on social media. You can't make this **** up.

#BillyBushMadeMeDoIt

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/17/13310086/melania-trump-cnn-interview

2. samcraig macrumors P6

It would be hard for anyone to argue that going from Michelle in the White House to Melania would be a huge shift in style and grace

3. Gutwrench Suspended

Gutwrench

I didn't listen to the interview but when I heard she was going to be on Anderson Cooper I thought: bad idea.

As a side note I love the sound this cereal makes. It's too bad I'm going to be out in less than a month.

IMG_5484.JPG

4. zin macrumors 6502

Can't believe this is still on the airwaves. Meanwhile, the Dems are organising protests and the emails show Clinton and her minions are utterly corrupt.

Talk about distraction.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

You can't believe what - stories about sexual assault are still in the media? You do realize that the topic of sexual assault is a very important issue in addition to other ones, right? Let's not sideline the conversation just because you're tired of hearing about it.

6. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Melanie has just become Hillary Clinton.

See how that happens?

7. zin macrumors 6502

You'd have a point if anybody had any evidence that he actually did the things he said (also, to be nitpicky, what he said is that they 'let' him; let's not sideline the definitions of words because you want him to be a rapist).

And if it's just as important as the other ones then why did you say you didn't care about them in the other thread?

8. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Maybe that's how her 10 year old talks, and not a surprise given the fact that their father is a misogynist scumbag, but I have never in my life heard a 10 year old brag about sexually assaulting women.

9. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

But with Melania, we'd get a White House lingerie calendar. :rolleyes:

10. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Testimony is evidence.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

You don't have evidence. However I have all the evidence I need. Let's be nitpicky and point out that you are only quoting one part of his statement. The part of the quote before it provides context: "You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait." Also I didn't say rapist. I said sexual assault.

I care about all issues ultimately. Trump has failed in every regard - in my opinion - to show he's worthy of holding the most important position in the US (arguably the world). Clearly YMMV

12. zin macrumors 6502

Great, when does it get admitted to court? The answer is never because it didn't happen and would not stand up to even the most basic legal scrutiny.

I don't have evidence but you do? Strange. Normally evidence is something we try to be objective about. I guess in your world the plural of anecdote is data, too.

What a false statement. You blatantly disregarded all of the other serious discussions about Hillary in many other threads. What you care about is providing a running commentary of Mr. Trump's tweets. The only thing I can gather from your posts is that you care very little about policy. And I have absolutely no issue with that as long as you acknowledge it (which you have done in the other threads).

13. Gypsy36 macrumors regular

What are you talking about? Testimony gets admitted in court on a daily basis. It is the oldest form of evidence that we have. There are few rules preventing the admission of testimony.

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I don't know about you and your friends. But when someone I've known (well) for 20+ years talks about her experience about something, that's all the evidence I need. She has no reason to lie. She's not going to the press. And she's far more honest and sincere than I could ever be. To me, her statements are hard data. You don't have to believe her story. I didn't ask you to. I said I had all the evidence I needed.

And my statement isn't false. And I care very much about policies and issues. I just don't care for you or your conspiracy theories. Which I've said. I've said for several months - perhaps not much lately - that I don't consider Hillary a perfect candidate. That there are things I don't like about her history. But since this is a two horse race, she is my choice and the one I am supporting over Trump. Sometimes these decisions go beyond a checklist or "scale." To me, Trump has no redeeming qualities that make him fit for office. And I don't think I need to regurgitate all the reasons in every thread.

Maybe we should talk about how you interject yourself into threads that have nothing to do with Hillary and try to pivot the conversation.

15. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

It's a victim's personal statement about their experience. It's not hearsay. It's relevant. What possible basis is there for it not to be admissible during a trial?

16. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If or when there's a trial.

A dozen women testifying in court would be a nightmare for Trump. Please don't pretend otherwise.

17. zin macrumors 6502

Your friend talking to you is evidence that Donald Trump committed sexual assault? Unless your friend is Donald J. Trump, I'm not taking that as 'evidence' and nobody else would either.

Things Hillary Clinton has done and supported are now conspiracy theories? You can't win with you people.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 18, 2016 ---
    You will not convict someone based on witness statements alone. There has to be something to corroborate them. Thus far, there is zero (in fact, there are contradicting witness statements that you asked for in the other thread, but promptly ignored). It would be an inconvenience, not a nightmare. Furthermore, no criminal complaint has ever been pursued for these people. In addition, no civil complaint has ever been filed by them (which would in fact be easier to prove). Can't imagine why.

18. samcraig macrumors P6

Did you read my post? My friend was sexually assaulted by Trump. I can't be clearer. So yes - my friend telling that she was sexually assaulted is evidence. I don't care whether or not YOU accept it. I said that I have all the evidence I need. Is there a semantic problem on your end?

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

20. zin macrumors 6502

No, your friend is claiming that she was sexually assaulted by Trump. If that's evidence that he did sexually assault her in your mind, then I won't argue.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

VOX that's a trusted media source.

"Cheryl Mills, senior adviser to former Secretary Clinton, wrote: “Lloyd Grove used to be the person who would hold journalist [sic] accountable – who is that now and is there an opportunity for that in real time today?”

Jennifer Palmieri, the campaign’s director of communications, replied, “I think that person, the degree to which they exist, is Ezra Klein. And we can do it with him today.”

Klein is the founder of Vox.com, a notoriously left-wing blog platform that brands itself as a non-partisan “explanatory journalism” publisher."

22. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Yes; big improvement. :D

23. samcraig macrumors P6

What kind of hairs are you splitting? Are you trying to marginalize her confession? Trump made unwelcome physical advances to her on a few occasions. Those advances were sexual in nature. So I ask you again - what hairs are you trying to split? You can simply say that since you don't know her, you don't consider it evidence. But you are arguing if you try and devolve her confession into simply a "claim."

24. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Someone on the internet, knows someone who says something. It must be true. If you can't trust third person stories on the internet, I don't know what the World has come to.:rolleyes: